1) You have to get rid of all your foundations, and only keep one high-end and one drugstore, which do you, keep?
Oh lord. Probably the YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation. It’s really my favorite one I’ve ever tried, fresh, dewy, natural, and buildable.
2) You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I would point it out if it was really noticeable. I would want someone to let me know If I had lipstick on my teeth!
3) Your not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick which one do you go for?
I would grab one of my favorite nude MAC lipsticks. Probably Flair for Finery or Modesty.
4) You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do to your hair and makeup differently?
I would everything different. I think I tried a lot of different styles just to see if I could pull them off, and I wish I would have had beauty/fashion blogs back then!! lol
5) You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length pixie lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie hair cut. Do you a) smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum and cry hysterical b) cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I would totally complain, or at least try and let her know before it was too late! I’m pretty particular about my hair, so I don’t think I would let her cut too much!
6) your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
I would definitely take my Z Palette with a few of my favorite items. I love that I can customize it to whatever I feel like at that moment.
7) Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
Oh my god, I would be devastated!! I would hope everything is safe!! lol
8) Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. do you a)just pretend you haven’t noticed b) ask them to repurchase it or c)secretly do the same to something of theirs …
If it was a really close friend I would ignore it. I can always get another item, but I wouldn’t let her borrow anything again! lol