I was tagged by Pearlessence to do this tag and thought I’d give it a go! I like reading these ‘About Me’ type tags because it gives me some insight into the people I meet! Above is my lovely kitten Luna! 🙂
- What’s your favorite type of cuisine? Hmm.. Korean, Japanese, and Mediterranean! Anything authentic and delicious. I love finding those hidden holy grail restaurants around town, or that notorious late night food cart! Also really love pastries, fruits, and sweets.
- What is the one beauty brand you absolutely need? HM. This is hard. At the moment Skin79 BB Cream. I think they are slowly taking over my liquid foundations. But, also can’t live without some sort of brown/black eyeliner.
- Bold eye or bold lip? Bold eye!! Love eyeliner, mascara, and clean brows!
- What’s your favorite outfit like? Casual: black yoga pants, cute v-neck graphic tee, and a grey long sleeve cardigan. lol Dressy: Bold color dress and a great pair of heels.
- Why did you start blogging? All things beauty. I wanted to share things I liked, and meet people who do the same! I love talking about things I am passionate about. It’s great to share it with people in the beauty community!
- What’s the most adventurous/daring thing you’ve ever done? Swim in the ocean at night! Scary but liberating at the same time! You feel so small!!
- What have you always wanted to try? Deep sea scuba diving. I would love to see tropical water environments or ship wrecks/underwater ruins!
- What’s your favorite dessert? Lavender Creme Brulee! *drool* 😛 Hands down. The best I had was at a place called Ladurée in France.
- Skirts or pants? Skirt usually. Feels more free, but on a daily basis a pair of designer jeans or black yoga pants.
- What instruments do you play/would you want to learn to play? I would have loved to learn violin or the viola. I played piano but I’m so rusty!! >.<
- Tell me one thing you love about yourself. Don’t be shy! I’m outgoing, nice, and love being creative! I love my family and all my close friends, who I consider family. lol I love learning and I’m not afraid to try something new!
- Random Fun Fact: I’m married to a Russian!!
You’re tagged!!! 🙂
Songs of the moment: