Hey Everyone!! I’m loving that the weather is starting to get a bit warmer and the sun is shining! Along with that, there are some new goodies out there to try and freshen up your look. Here are my Spring/Summer beauty picks for 2013! It’s all about freshy dewy, healthy looking skin, a natural glow, flushes, cheek, and bright colors. Here are some products that will give you that perfect pick me up!
1. Skin tints! These multi-purpose tints are a great little team to have in your corner, create a fab glow, pinched cheek, and a summery sheen to your cheeks and lips! Benefit Gettin Cheeky! $17
2. A hydrating facial mist. A great for one the go hydration and fresh dewy glow. You can also use this to set your makeup! This one by Caudalie is great, it contains 100 percent plant-based water—extracted directly from grapes during the harvests—soothes, refreshes, and hydrates the skin. Caudalie Grape Water $18
3. A sheer/medium coverage foundation. You want to find one that lets your natural skin show but give you a healthy yet perfected look. This one has SPF 8, is Oil-Free, and combines a serum, primer and face makeup all in one! CK One Color 3-in-1 Face Makeup $30
4. A pink blush! This will give you that fresh pick me up that your skin needs! Try and find one that is not too matte but has a slight sheen. Benefit Dandelion Blush $28
5. A coral blush. This will spice up any warm day or night with a quick flush of color, coral is great for spring and summer! Nars Blush in Torrid $28
6. A skin base with SPF. SPF is important to keep your skin protected in the sun and prevent damage! This has a five-in-one formula designed to hydrate, prime, enhance, mattify, and protect your skin in a single step. Sarah McNamara Skin Transformer SPF 20 $18
7. A vibrant lipstick. You want to find one that has great color and is moisturizing at the same time. A great coral color or peachy pink will brighten that face right up and give you a fresh new look without being boring. Mac Mineral Rich Lipstick in Style Surge $22
8. Pastel Nails! Pastel comes back every year for spring but there’s something about those candy creme colors that never gets old. Check out The New Black Cream Puff Light Confections 5 Piece Set $22
What are you wearing this spring?!